Hi,

I Hope you are doing great.Please send me consultants profile matching the
below Position.Your Support is greatly Appreciated.

Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
Location: BayArea, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Availibility: IMM

Strong experience in MOSS technologies and well versed with concepts and
practices in MOSS development
At least 2 years of experience in programming with MOSS
Should be very proficient in Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio Team System

Should have excellent working knowledge in Code Analysis, Code Generators,
Debugging Tools and Performance Testing fundamentals using
Visual Studio or other equivalent tools
Should be proficient in developing, testing and deploying applications
Should have experience in developing objects, stored procedures in SQL
server 2005 database
Exposure to SDLC tools for activity/bug tracking, involvement in formulating
design specifications is expected

Thanks & Regards,
Arvind
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.377,
Route 17 South, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT "
Voice:  201 257 5081 x 179
Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: arv...@catstaffing-us.com