Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

Position: Technical Lead with Java Developer
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 3-6 Month

Minimum 5 years of work experience in the following area:
Health Care experience preferred
BCBSM/BCN experience preferred
Experience working with Multiple Vendors
Experience delivering complex enterprise application systems, distributed
systems
Java, Data Warehousing, ETL, Adhoc Reporting, EAI concepts, Web based
solutions

Required Skills:  5 years of experience
MS Project
Project Management Institute’s standards and terminology
High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are
required.
Master’s degree in related field preferred.

Thanks & Regards,
Naseer| IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 292 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: nas...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com