Hi

We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor; please send me
your latest resume with the following details ASAP.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS (US CIT/GC/H1):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

RATE:

Position:        Documentum SME

Work Location         Foster City, CA

Start Date      April 4 (or earliest thereafter)

Assignment Duration 3 months

Experience Range     6+ years

Primary Skill/s

Documentum 5.3 (on SP2, Windows platform)

SME in Documentum Workflow and Lifecycle processes

Java

Exceptional language and documentation skills

Secondary Skill/s

Integration of Captiva (Capture) with Documentum

Responsibilities

Design and build (extend) audit trail functionality of records within the
customized portion of the Documentum implementation

Document Design changes

Develop validation test scripts

Execute test scripts and work with Validation team for system validation

Regards

*Regards*

* *

*Jaishree
Recruiter*

* *

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CA8D5B.D65C3D30]**

*
E Mail:  j...@amplifysystems.com
Phone : 603-521- 8696*

*Fax   : 267-284-6042
Yahoo IM: anand_jaishree <IM:anand_jaishree>
www.amplifysystems.com*
*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jaishree-anandha-kumar/1a/695/346
http://www.amplifysystems.com/list-of-jobs.php