* *

*Hi *

* *

*We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor; please send me
your latest resume with the following details ASAP.*

* *

*FULL NAME:*

*AVAILABILITY:*

*STATUS (US CIT/GC/H1):*

*CURRENT LOCATION:*

*EMAIL:*

*PHONE:*

*RATE:*

*Position:        Documentum SME*

*Work Location         Foster City, CA*

*Start Date      ASAP*

*Assignment Duration 3 months*

*Experience Range     6+ years*

*Primary Skill/s *

*Documentum 5.3 (on SP2, Windows platform)*

*SME in Documentum Workflow and Lifecycle processes*

*Java*

*Exceptional language and documentation skills*

* *

*Secondary Skill/s      *

*Integration of Captiva (Capture) with Documentum*

* *

*Responsibilities         *

* *

*Design and build (extend) audit trail functionality of records within the
customized portion of the Documentum implementation*

*Document Design changes*

*Develop validation test scripts*

*Execute test scripts and work with Validation team for system validation*

* *

*Regards*

*Regards*

* *

*Jaishree
Recruiter*

* *

*[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CA8D5B.D65C3D30]*

*
E Mail:  j...@amplifysystems.com
Phone : 603-521- 8696*

*Fax   : 267-284-6042
Yahoo IM: anand_jaishree <IM:anand_jaishree>
www.amplifysystems.com*
*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jaishree-anandha-kumar/1a/695/346
http://www.amplifysystems.com/list-of-jobs.php*