Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant, please go through the below requirement and let me know if
you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly send me
their udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Cognos/Report Developer
Lcoation:  Souderton, PA
Duration: 6+ months contract*
*The Client is seeking a strong reporting professional for a 6+ month
contract (with likely extensions). A phone interview and in-person interview
is required.*

*Requirement:*
- Candidates must be able to design and code simple to complex reporting
solutions from one or more data sources and must be strong with the Cognos
BI suite (Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, etc) - Preferably
version 8.4.
- Must be able to create both reports and dashboards.
- Must have recent experience with SQL Server.
- Must have an understanding of database integration techniques including
data modeling, data normalization, and other relevant data manipulation as
well as data exchange.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Panzersolutions LLC,