Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to r...@tekenergyusa.com

**

*Position: Sr. Oracle DBA Administrator*
*

Duration: 3 Months

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Skills Required
* 3 years or more experience in the database development lifecycle
* 3 years or more experience in design, development and support of large
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence related database applications
* 3-5 years experience with ORACLE and DB2 UDB database administration
running on a distributed platform
* 3 years database programming including stored procedure and trigger
development
* Experience with VLDB (very large database) environments
* Strong SQL skills including the ability to rewrite complex queries to
improve performance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize, multitask and work with onshore and offshore teams

Skills Desired
* ORACLE 10g and/or 11g
* UDB v9
* UNIX and shell scripting skills
* DataStage development or administration is a plus
* Experience in a programming language is a plus
*

**

*Ram kumar*
r...@tekenergyusa.com