Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume ASAP.

        I have an opportunity for a Clinical SAS Programmer for immediate
consideration.  If you (or someone you know) are currently in the market for
a new position, please contact me with your updated resume, availability,
and financial expectations.

        *Clinical SAS Programmer*

        Pharmaceutical

        Location: Southborough, MA

        6 month contract (with the option to extend or go perm)

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:*

        Write and debug statistical programming in SAS, and StatXact to
check and process data, generate tables, analyses, graphs, and data listings
with an emphasis on the most programmatically challenging sections of the
analysis system.

         Insure that project-specific derived dataset specifications and
analysis programming specifications are complete and accurate.

        *Coordinate project-specific statistical programming resources
including *

(1) defining timelines for batches of data displays in conjunction with the
Biostatistician,

(2) allocating appropriate programming responsibilities which take into
consideration each programmers level of knowledge and experience as well as
opportunities for growth, and

(3) reviewing programming code.

        -  Conceptualize, design, and implement programs and processes to
standardize statistical programming across projects.

        -  Participate in the design of logic checks, data collection
guidelines, information flow, analysis plans, and reports for clinical
studies.

        -  Learn standard coding classification systems used for coding of
medical procedures, medications, and adverse experiences.

        -  Attend project meetings to present status reports on accrual,
case eligibility, dropouts, exclusions, adverse events, safety, data
quality, information timeliness, and problem data.

        -  Interact with Database Developers, Data Managers, Monitors, other
Statistical Programmers, and Biostatisticians.

        -  Conduct training for new Statistical Programmers.

*Assist in:*

        -  The definition of statistical programming conventions and
procedures.

        -  The evaluation of new software and enhancements to existing
software.

        -  Document programming procedures and coding.

        -  Give feedback on problem data to project team.

        -  Follow Standard Operating Procedures for BBI.

        -  May also be involved in interviewing process for statistical
programming candidates.

   Perform all other duties as assigned.

*        EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:*

Bachelors in Statistics or related discipline, with a minimum of 4 years
relevant experience; or Masters in statistics with a minimum of 1 year

relevant experience.

        *Preferred Qualifications:*

        Advanced coursework. Experience in a CRO. Experience as a team
and/or project lead. Experience in UNIX.

        *ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & LICENSES:*

        Excellent computer skills with extensive experience in SAS, and
StatXact

        Excellent problem solving and organizational skills with ability to
work in a high volume and strict deadline environment

        Excellent interpersonal skills

        Excellent verbal and written communications skills

        Ability to work independently and as a team member

*Note:   *

If you have any SOLID candidates with 2-8 years of USA SAS experience, I
would love to see them.

 * Full and legal name (to check against my database):

 * Gender:

 * Current AND ACCURATE resume:

 * Availability: Immediately

 * Rate:

 * Current location

 * Location restrictions (if any)

 * Communication skills (rate on scale of 1-10, 10 being highest)

 * E-mail address (on-line SAS test is required in many cases)

 * Phone number (so I can check communications)

 * References (at least one reference from their last position.  This
reference MUST be a manager with the respective company, [not a contractor]
who can validate their technical skills.  Please include name, title,
company, phone & e-mail)

 Please keep this template for future reference when submitting candidates.

 If you are interested in this position please respond with updated resume
rate and Contact details ASAP. Reply to
va...@sureitinc.com<http://mc/compose?to=va...@sureitinc.com>
or call me on 602-334-4209.

--
ADD MY LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/srikrishnavarma

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
http:/www.sureitinc.com
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)