Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume ASAP.

We need a candidate with extensive Oracle 10g database experience, PL/SQL
experience, Oracle Forms and Reports experience, .NET development
experience. Candidate needs some project management background and have the
ability to lead teams in project development. Supervisory experience is a
plus.

*We need more of a .Net guy with Oracle experience as opposed to an Oracle
guy with .Net experience.  Must also have some management experience.  Need
an EAD, GC, or US.*

 *Title:                SYSTEMS PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR*

*Location:         Tallahassee*

*Duration:          6 month contract to hire *

 * *

*JOB DUTIES:*

Designs, develops, troubleshoots and conducts analysis of applications
written in Oracle Forms and Reports and .NET.  Assists other developers with
designing and developing applications.  Assists with the installation of
computer programs, components, and/or system software.  Conducts joint
application development information gathering sessions with end-users for
new software development projects.  Duties involve project management and
project leadership.

* *

*MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS*

* *

A Bachelor's Degree from a college or university and four (4) years of
experience in computer systems analysis and/or computer programming; *or*

A Bachelor's Degree from a college or university with a major in one of the
computer sciences or in management information systems and three (3) years
of experience as described above; *or *

A Master's Degree from a college or university in one of the computer
sciences or in management information systems and two (2) years of
experience as described above; *or*

A Doctorate Degree from a college or university in one of the computer
sciences or in management information systems and (1) year or experience as
described above; *or*

Five (5) years of experience as described above and either (1) completion of
a 720 classroom hour program of study from a vocational/technical school or
community college in an area of data processing (excluding data entry), or
(2) 60 semester or 90 quarter hours of college course work from an
institution which includes four (4) courses in computer science or
management information systems.
Experience as described above can substitute on a year-for-year basis for
the required college education.
Completion of a one (1) year program of study from a vocational/technical
school in an area of data processing (excluding data entry) can substitute
for one (1) year of the required experience.

 If you are interested in this position please respond with updated resume
rate and Contact details ASAP. Reply to
va...@sureitinc.com<http://mc/compose?to=va...@sureitinc.com>
or call me on 602-334-4209.

--
ADD MY LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/srikrishnavarma

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
http:/www.sureitinc.com
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)