*Dear Partner*

*We have Urgent Opening for Mobile Software Engineer **at* *Cary, NC*

*Please send me your updated resume to su...@veritis.com
<su...@veritis.com> or you can reach me at 214-257-8266.*

*Title: Mobile Software Engineer*

*Location: Cary, NC*

*Duration: 1yr Contract*

*Rate: 60/hr on C2C*

*Responsibilities*

Our ideal candidate has a history of building amazing, cross-platform
mobile applications and a passion for changing healthcare. We're looking
for someone who has an opinion, an eye for detail and is willing to teach
others. You'll be working with a great team who will be eager to assist you
in making something really exceptional.

*Requirements*

·         Excited by the potential of great design, technology and user
experience to transform the lives of patients and providers around the
country

·         Excellent engineer who is comfortable building beautiful
cross-platform mobile experiences

·         Experience with jQuery Mobile, Sencha or PhoneGap

·         Strong experience with HTML5, JS and CSS3

·         Have released apps on the App Store (iOS and/or Android)

·         An eye for design and strong attention to detail

·         Great communicator; Great Writer; Great Thinker; Great Coder

·         Experience with either Java or Objective-C

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038

Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033

su...@veritis.com |  http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE

VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner