*Windows System Administrator*

*Long Term*

*Evansville, IN*

* *

****Visa Sponsorship for right candidates******

*Primary Skills or Experience Desired**:*

* *

·         1 -  3+ years’ experience as Windows Systems Admin/Network Admin.

·         Demonstrated knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products.

·         Demonstrated history of handling mission critical systems

·         Demonstrated ability to support networked printers and
photocopiers.

·         Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices
and protocols, server and desktop technologies.

·         Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks
simultaneously.

·         Supervising, coaching, and mentoring of network services
assistant position.

·         Facilitation and change management skills.

·         Proficient in technical writing/documentation

·         Any certification from CCNA/MCSE - would be preferred

***I extend the best of my wishes to you……… ***
*
Lal K Vamsi*
*Manager*
*Vigi**boss** **Inc.*