*Dear Partner,*
We have immediate need for the following please let me know if you have any
consultants available immediately for the below mentioned position.

*Web Support Engineer
San Francisco, CA
6+ Months *

*Required:*
7+ years web support experience.
Web Support Engineer with Big IP F5 Load Balancer administration, shell
scripting
Production support web support engineer providing 7X24 expert technical
support and consultation for WebLogic, MQ Series Messaging, and Sun One
Webservers running on Solaris 8, Solaris 10 and RHEL 4 operating systems.
Experience with Big IP F5 Load Balancer administration, shell scripting for
alerting and alarming on applications.
Experience using HP OVO is also preferred.

Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
908-248-6680
IT Brainiac Inc.