HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

<nik...@rgtalent.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr..Net with Salesforce

*Project Location*

San Francisco, CA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI-TELEPHONIC+FACE2FACE*

About the company:

DocuSign is the leader in electronic signature and document transaction
management, and a global standard for signing everything, everywhere. We
have over 27 million users who have DocuSigned more than 250 million
documents in 188 countries … and we’re just getting started!

We’re looking for a *Senior Integration Engineer* to design, develop, and
implement SaaS-based Application, Data, and Integration Engineering
solutions that run our internal business, as well as evaluate existing
components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure
final solutions meet organizational needs.  This role requires deep
application integration experience and sound judgment in order to
effectively plan and deliver.  Over time, the successful candidate will own
one or more pieces of our Enterprise Application Integrations and may be
required to lead or direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity
and latitude is expected!  Be a standout on a small team with a mission of
building a groundbreaking SaaS integration framework!  DocuSign is growing
at an extraordinary pace across all vectors, providing an enormous
opportunity for professional growth in this position.

*Responsibilities*

   - Deliver world-class Enterprise Application Integration solutions,
   creating seamless and efficient internal business systems to drive DocuSign
   forward.
   - Collaborate with a group of high-performance software engineers to
   deliver on software projects using proven development processes
   (Agile/SCRUM).
   - Work with internal business team customers to gather requirements to
   deliver innovative solutions that meet needs with respect to functionality,
   performance, scalability, reliability and realistic implementation
   schedules.
   - Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams, such as product
   development and Interface development.

 *Fundamentals*

   - Leadership: your team members and others look to you for guidance and
   direction
   - Enterprise Applications: you have deep experience designing,
   implementing, and integrating enterprise applications
   - Data-Driven Perspective: you value specific data points as reference
   and to support your direction
   - Ownership: you take ownership and responsibility for delivering
   results to drive the business forward
   - Cloud: You want to be a part of the SaaS and Big Data revolution
   - Problem Solving: you love solving hard problems and leading both the
   thought and the resolution process
   - Professional Pride: you take pride in the quality of your results and
   seek to look for ways to continually improve

*Requirements and Experience*

   - Superior communication and interpersonal skills
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems,
   or related field
   - 7+ years of software development experience within a C#/.NET
   environment, experience in building multi-tier, scalable, enterprise level
   products or components and enhancing and maintaining ASP.NET web forms
   applications using C#, MSSQL/TSQL, JavaScript is required
   - *Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex
   Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration
   Tools, Web Services is required*
   - Proficiency in SOAP or REST based web services, SQL, Apex, SOQL, XML,
   JSON, JavaScript is required
   - Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Visual
   Studio 2012 and Eclipse is required
   - Experience with formal EAI architectures (Service Bus/Hub & Spoke) and
   systems (BizTalk, Mule, Dell Boomi, SnapLogic) is a plus
   - Experience with SaaS applications like Eloqua, Zuora, Birst, and
   NetSuite is a plus
   - Experience in version control systems such as Git and SVN is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*