Hi,

Good Morning.

Please go through the below position for *Oracle Developers (SQL,
PL/SQL)*at Bellevue, WA
*.* If you are comfortable please send me updated resume with the details
at *jav...@dizercorp.com <jav...@dizercorp.com>*

*Need Local to WA*

*Job Description:*

*Position                  :  **Oracle Developers (SQL, PL/SQL)*

*Duration         : 8+ months*

*Location         : **Bellevue, WA*

*Required:*

- experience in Oracle:
- Solid database experience on:
- Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/7.3 SQL
- PL/SQL
- Pro*C SQL*Loader
- Data Pump
- Physical Data Modeling
- Logical data modeling
- Conceptual/ER Modeling
- Inbound/Outbound Interfaces
- SQL*PLUS
- Performance Tuning using hints and Rewriting the Query.
- years of Data warehousing / ETL Expert / Database Developer
- Experience using Informatica PowerCenter/Informatica Administration
- ETL Performance Tuning:
- Through understanding and implementation experience of Pushdown
optimization and performance tuning techniques in resolving mapping,
session, workflow and system level Bottlenecks

*Javeed Ahmed*

*Business Development Executive-staffing*

 1912 Mentor Ave., Painesville, OH 44077

Phone:  732-902-9488 |  Fax: 732 377 8039

jav...@dizercorp.com <sati...@dizercorp.com> | www.dizercorp.com

*Catch me live on Gtalk:*  javeeda025

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you do
not wish to receive our e-mails in future or have received this e-mail in
error then please reply to the sender with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
include your email address or domain/aliases to be removed. Inconvenience
is sincerely regretted.