*Greetings,*

Good Afternoon Dear *Professional*!! We have an opening for a *Android
Developer.* If you are interested, please send me your updated
*RESUME*along with the best number to reach you on. In addition, if
you know anyone
that would be a fit, please feel free to send them my contact information
provided below. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

*Please send me resumes on ja...@npdglobal.com <ja...@npdglobal.com> *

*Job Title: Android Developer*

*Locations: 1) Bridgewater, NJ and 2) Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Rate : $45/hr on CTC*

Strong Android experience like Activity, Services including AIDL, Android
Interface Definition Language, Android thread model, etc.,
Android  FW experience including android connectivity/ telephony/ ril
knowledge.
Strong java experience
Connectivity protocol knowledge will be added advantage.
Need very strong Android Framework

Java Data Structure Design patterns: and problem solving skills
Sqlite experience is MUST
Basic knowledge in Network and protocol (TCP/IP, or any wireless protocol)
IMS- multimedia experience
RTP/RTCP/SIP/UDP Protocol experience
VoLTE/VoIP

 Thanks and Regards
*Jack Smith*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CEAF19.63DA57E0]*

3 Columbus Circle, Suite: 1536, New York, NY 11019

*Email:* ja...@npdglobal.com

*Direct: 646.233.1718*

*NEW: Watch the VIDEO!!!!!*

*www.npdglobal.com* <http://www.npdglobal.com/>

*LinkedIn: *FOLLOW NPD GLOBAL**

http://www.linkedin.com/company/620677?trk=tyah

Please follow us on LinkedIn for the Latest Job Opportunities

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.