Hi,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               .Net Developer*

*Location :                               St. Louis, MO*

*Interview Process :               Phone + Face to Face   *

*Duration :                               6+ Months *

*Areas of Importance:  Must be a strong, SR level resource with heavy C#
experience…Oracle background is strongly preferred*

***These resources need more focus on core C#, OO, Web Service, and heavy
Oracle with PL/SQL experience*

*Job Requirements :  *

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience /
   education
   - 6+ years of experience in programming/systems analysis.
   - 6+ years of experience implementing SOA applications with heavy
   relational database integration
   - 3+ years of experience with agile development including code reviews,
   automated testing, continuous integration, refactoring.
   - Advanced Ability to translate business needs and problems into
   systems’ design and technical solutions.
   - Proven experience with structured and object oriented programming,
   design patterns, relational database design, operating systems, networking
   concepts, and systems integration.
   - Demonstrates an ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for
   feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and
   plan criteria.
   - Complex analytical and problem-solving skills.  Ability to work well
   within a team environment and ability to multi-task
   - Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to apply
   leadership when required.
   - Advanced oral and written communication skills
   - Technical Requirements:
   - C# .Net
   - High volume RDBMS database experience (Oracle highly preferred)

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*