Hi,

*USC OR GC OR EAD GC ONLY*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title                                    IOS Developer*

*Project Location                       GA-Georgia/Atlanta*

*Duration                                    6+ Months*

*Mode of Interview:                  Telephonic Only*

*USC OR GC OR EAD GC ONLY*

 *position description:*

turner is seeking a senior software developer to build and maintain video
player technologies on ios. the right candidate must be a self-learner and
be able to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering high-quality and
defect-free code for projects throughout the year that have fixed
deadlines. working on a small-dedicated team, the candidate will
collaborate with product development and various technical teams and
vendors. specific job duties include: - work close with technical leads to
maintain and extend a custom video player framework for ios. - collaborate
with product management on proof of concepts, demos, and prototypes. -
willing to demonstrate working prototypes and designs to other team members
- document designs clearly and efficiently

*qualifications: required qualifications* - 5+ years of professional
software development experience. - 3+ years experience with either
objective-c, objective c++, or swift. - 2+ years experience developing on
mobile platforms (preferably ios). - b.s. in computer science or equivalent
degree - excellent troubleshooting skills - strong technical knowledge
especially in emerging technologies/platforms - good understanding of data
structures, algorithms, and fundamentals of computer science - demonstrates
ability to master new technologies quickly - willingness to work in a
fast-paced, highly technical environment optional qualifications -
client-side technologies (html, javascript, ajax, css) - experience in
video and video playback technologies. - familiar with agile development
methodologies. - working knowledge of html5 video standards a plus. -
knowledge of hls, webvtt, mp4, various video encoding and security
technologies a plus.

strong understanding of framework; he does not want a pure ios application
developer-how does ios work

understands how to build a framework within ios pure software development
isn’t as important

*understands development patterns and software design and architecture *

computer science or electrical engineering degree (they’ve had luck with
people out of georgia tech and kennesaw state)

very much a hands on position; ok with maintenance and support.

av foundation-core framework w/ ios, understand the internals of ios.

strong technical knowledge

ability to ramp quickly

java, c#, objective c, javascript, c++, actionscript

objective c would be great, they’re not utilizing swift that much.

Thanks & Regards,

*Bhavya Maheshwari*

*Team Lead - Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0758 Ext - 156*

Email : bha...@rgtalent.com

Gtalk/Yahoo : bhavya.rgtalent

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

In my absence please contact *Meenu Sharma *at following address
*me...@rgtalent.com
<me...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

*“**Don’t wait for the perfect moment.*
* Take the moment and make it perfect”*