*Please Reply to ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>*

Dear IT Professional,
Hope you are doing great,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach or if you know someone that might be looking
please pass this on. I would appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume.

Job Title: Java Developers
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Duration: 6+ Months
Max Rate - $35 on 1099/C2C (All Inc)

Job Description:
Our client in Hunt Valley, MD is Looking for Java Developers. MUST BE ONLY
4 -5 YEARS.

Core Java Development experience
Apache Wicket for UI development
Application server - WebLogic
Application framework :  Spring or Struts
Database-  SQL Server through iBatis
Caching experience
Experience in using a build management tool like Maven, etc.
Experience in XML, Web Service development (JAX-WS SOAP service -
specifically), and writing jUnits.
Experience In using IDE like eclipse Kelper or Luna