Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

Position :    *Sr Weblogic Admin*

Location:    Austin, TX

Duration:    06 Months+

Phone and Skype

 *Role*

*Tier*

*Tier 1*

*Responsibilities*:

The Weblogic administrator will be part of the GOPS Systems team located in
Chennai. The primary function of the team is to support the GOPS
applications provisioning non-production environments and developing
scripts for production deployment. The ideal candidate will have expertise
on Weblogic administration, Linux, shell scripting with experience
troubleshooting, implementing tools that support automation and proactive
remediation. The person will be a good communicator and team player.

*Skills:*

Ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience as WebLogic administrator
in a highly demanding environment.

Web-Logic Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin Console

Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Clustering,
Deploying Applications, Performance Tuning and Maintenance.

Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in domain and
clustered environments

Cluster Configuration - Single Cluster, Multiple Clusters and Deployment
over clusters

Configuring Web Logic Plug-ins for HTTP Web Server , Apache , I Planet
Webserver and configure load balancing and fail-over solutions.

Server Performance Tuning - Thread Dump Analysis, Heap Dump Analysis.

Installation of SSL Certificates on Weblogic Domain and Proxy Management

JMS Configurations- JMS Server, Connection Factory, Foreign JMS server,
Message Bridge, Topic/Queue, Distributed destinations

Monitoring thread usage, connection pool usage, CPU usage, Memory usage and
preparing reports for the performance tests, dry run tests and load tests
conducted on the Application Servers

Troubleshoot environment and application issues and provide root cause
summary to application stakeholders

Managing and Monitoring the JVM Performance by adjusting web logic heap
size and garbage collection parameters

Oracle Database knowledge.

Linux / UNIX command line usage and shell scripting - Writing Shell Scripts
to handle complex automation / administration

Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor

Working Knowledge on Oracle Application Server and Cruise Control
Activities ,

Ability to Develop the Environment from the ground up

Experience supporting Pega PRPC environments is a plus

Ability to design and implement proactive monitoring mechanism is desirable

Good Knowledge on Network Related Activities

*Required Skills*:

Weblogic administration – Expert

Unix/Linux – Expert

Shell scripting – High

OEM – Desirable

Implementing monitoring tools/ automation/ proactive remediation – Highly
desirable

Heap dump analysis – Highly desirable

PRPC implementation knowledge – Low

Oracle DB – Medium

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

 *T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*