We are looking for a Business Analyst with Reservations Systems
Experience

Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Market rate
Bill Rate: DOE
Interview Type: Telephonic

Requirements Analyst: Minimum of three (3) years of Requirements
analysis and management experience in highly collaborative cross-
functional. Certified/trained in business and/or systems analysis and
requirements development in technology projects preferably for
reservation system solutions.

Excellent written and oral communication skills.

Experience in best-practice requirements development methodologies and
related software tools and SDLC Methodologies.

The consultant should definitely have experience with reservation
system in the travel industry/domain. Do not send me profiles without
any exposure to travel industry as the client will not accept them.

Send profiles with valid contact info for immediate feed back

Have a Wonderful Day Ahead

Thanks & Regards

Raj Nagalingam   | Manager Sales | iNEK Technologies, LLC | 9200
Indian Creek Pkwy. Bldg. 9, Ste #187, Overland Park, KS 66210. |
Phone: 913-440-4965| Fax: 270- 596 -2548 | E-mail: ra...@inekinfo.com
| www.inekinfo.com | we Specialize in Web sphere & Web logic
Administrators, Java, Cognos , Dot net, SQL,Informatica, Data &
Business analysts.