Hi  partners,

We have an immediate direct client requirement for a *"**DB2-DBA***"  in  **

*Princeton**, New Jersey **for our direct client *
 Please respond with *updated resume,contact details,location details* of
your consultant by marking a cc to my corporate email *
shanka...@preludesys.com* <shanka...@preludesys.com>* *only.

  *Job Title :*

*
*

* *

*DB2-DBA**                    *

* *

*Location :         *

 *Princeton**, New Jersey***

* *

*Project Duration : *

6 Month(s)

* *

* *

*Preference :*

*Citizen or Green Card***

*Skill Set :*

. *UDBA . DB2 . UNIX . LINUX . SHELL SCRIPTS . UNIX UTILITIES . JAVA*

*Job Description : *

immediate opportunity available for an Application *DB2 DBA* in Princeton,
NJ to facilitate client data merger activity. Successful candidates will
have Sr. level experience in the following areas: *UDB2 DBA UNIX Utilities
LINUX Database Design* Responsibilities involve Decommissioning legacy
systems, migrating data and supporting business. Review Upgrades Design new
processes Creating innovative solutions Financial Industry experience

 Thanks & Regards,

*Shankar Balaji *

*Technical Recruiter*

*Prelude Systems Inc.*