Hi,

Location: Tucson, AZ

Duration: 6 months +

Need 3 candidates with excellent communication

The candidate must have excellent customer-facing, analytical, and writing
skills.

*Qualifications:*

* *

   1. At least 5 years experience performing business systems analysis;
   including examination of current business processes/practices, design of
   enhanced processes (driven by business need), and writing
   functional/business specifications.
   2. At least 5 years functioning in a front-line customer-facing role to
   elicit and document detailed requirements.
   3. At least 4 years experience leading small to medium sized
   implementations, including planning and managing technical resources and
   personnel.
   4. At least 4 years experience using a robust Project Management
   methodology to lead enterprise implementations with overall project
   management responsibilities.
   5. At least 2 years experience in the implementation, configuration, and
   integration of commercially-available software (COTS) packages.
   6. Two years experience using XML and MS SQL 2005/2008.

Thanks

*Rashmi*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Silicon Alley Group Inc.* [image: New Picture]**

*Tel: 732-734-4935*

*email-ras...@sag-inc.com <email-r...@sag-inc.com>*

*Fax: 732-875-1060*

*Visit our website at: www.sag-inc.com*

*We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please click HERE  We are sorry for the inconvenience caused*