*Position               :               .Net Developer with SSRS*

*Location               :               Oakland, CA*

*Duration              :               12+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

* *

*Requirements :*

*Qualifications:*

Architecture: .Net Framework 1.1; 2.0; 3.0; 3.5

Languages: 7 plus years : C#, Visual Basic .Net, ADO.Net, Java Script, VB
Script, XML

7 plus years: Transact SQL, Excel VBA macros, PL SQL, (Nice to have WPF)

Web Technologies: 7 plus years ASP.Net, ASP, Web Services, JQUERY, JSON.

Databases: 7 plus years of MS SQL Server ( 2005 )

IDE/Version Control: Visual Studio (2005); SVN

*Reporting Tool: Minimum 3 years of SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
(SSRS) *

ETL Tool: SQL Server (2005) Integration Services(SSIS) (Nice to have)

*Job Description:*

Our client, a leading financial institution, is seeking an Apps Systems
Engineer. Looking for 7 plus years of experience in all stages Software
Development Life Cycle including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design,
Development, Implementation and Testing of applications

*Responsibilities:*

Responsible for core technical support of application in multiple
environments

Responsible for technical design, development ( new enhancements), coding,
testing, debugging and documentation of programming applications to meet
project requirements

Demonstrate accurate and complete understanding of system functionality and
technical components.

Prepare technical documentation related to the release.

*Thanks & Regards,
Rohan Sinha**
| IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2004 |  ro...@idctechnologies.com |
www.idctechnologies.com *

*YIM   :-  rohansinha4u  Gtalk :-  rohanusstaffing
Linkedin:  http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  *408-868-5134 */rajki...@idctechnologies.com  **

Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**