*Hi,*

I have an urgent requirement on* IT Project Coordinator*.

Please share your consultant contact details along with their updated
resume to* rakes...@infolob.com*

* *

*SI-IT Project Coordinator*

*Location : FL- Orlando*

*Duration : 12 Months*

*Job description :*

Need Locals Only …

Coordinates all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized
appropriately. Compiles project status reports, coordinates project
schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical
problems. Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project
scope, requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and
ensures all project phases are documented appropriately. Requires a
bachelors degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related
area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is
required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

Project Coordinator

Seeking a career minded individual to provide Project Management expertise
on select SAP projects. This resource will schedule, facilitate, and chair
strategic project team meetings, manage and communicate risks, issues, and
change requests, and build a positive team spirit across the
project team and stakeholders.

*REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:*
* The successful candidate will have broad experience of SAP end to end
business processes and Project Management methodologies.
* Strong communication skills with executive management, steering
committees, project stakeholders, and project team members are required.
* Candidate should have experience managing a team of at least 8 software
engineers and deploying solutions across multiple geographic regions or
countries.

*DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:*
* Certified Project Manager from PMI or equivalent is preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP FI/CO, MM, SD, and/or PP processes a plus.
* Experience with Microsoft project is a plus.
* Experience with Agile is a plus.

* *

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.