*Hi,*

I have an urgent requirement on* Automation Tester*.**

Please share your consultant contact details along with their updated
resume to* **rakes...@infolob.com***

* *

*Position : Automation Tester *

*Location : Jersey City , NJ*

*Duration : 11 Months *

* *

** Locals with in-person available are preferred **

We are undertaking a project to replace an existing Payments system with a
new Payment Services solution. To facilitate this rollout, and future
testing, candidates with the following skills/knowledge are sought:

   - Automation Test Engineer for JAVA based Montran Money Transfer System
   implementation.
   - QTP knowledge and Banking/Finance Domain experience is a must.
   - Experience working on Money Transfer Systems is a plus.
   - Work with offshore teams in Tralee, Ireland

*Required Skills and Experience:***

   - Self driven, ability to work alone and also within a team environment,
   and familiarity working with offshore teams is a plus
   - Strong communication skills and accuracy are essential
   - Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes
   efficiently and effectively as required
   - Have proven experience working with software test automation tools,
   especially QTP/QC
   - The ability to design, create and execute automation test scripts
   - Accurately document and report test results and defects to the
   established standards
   - Strong analytical skills to be able to assist with test case analysis,
   improvement and creation
   - Able to visualize the program and to learn effectively in order to
   quickly assimilate the knowledge required to become a fully functioning
   team contributor
   - Testing in an end-to-end payment environment (interfaces, payment and
   accounting systems, sanctions scanning, SWIFT routing, STP vs repair etc.)
   preferable

*Desirable experience***

   - Knowledge of International Payment standards is desirable,
   particularly as they pertain to EMEA and NA based payment products (Target
   II, SEPA/EBA Step2 (SCT and SDD), CHAPS, CHIPS, FED etc.)

ยท         Knowledge of SWIFT messaging within the 1 and 2 series and
experience of working on Payment Systems or other wholesale banking
back-office systems a distinct advantage

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.