*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position       :  Solutions Architect with .NET and TFS experience
Location      :  Columbus, OH *

*Duration     :  12 Months *

*Interview   : Phone then Face to Face   *

*Job Description/Requirement*

·         We currently have an opening for a  *Strong Solutions Architect*
with .NET and TFS experience needed for our client.

·         This in an ongoing opportunity and they are looking to move
fairly quickly on finding someone.

·         We are the only resource for this client, so please advise as
quickly as possible.

Regards ,

Kailash Negi

VSG Business Solutions