Hello Partners,

Trust you are doing well,

I have an immediate need for following position with our Client in *PA* . I
would appreciate if you could please let me know if you have any suitable
consultants. Please send me their resume, rate and contact information
ASAP. Thanks!

*Project Manager*

*Pittsburgh PA*

*Contract*

*GC/USC only*

Supply Chain Business and IT project experience preferred. PMP preferred.

The incumbent will work primarily in the Supply Chain and Business
Continuity domains managing strategic projects. Project opportunities
include business process re-engineering for Enterprise Third Party
Management, Information Lifecycle Governance (eRecords), Procure-to-Pay,
Business Continuity Policies and Crisis Management.

Prior experience in managing projects in the Supply Chain and/ or Business
Continuity domains while not required is desired.

While primarily people and process initiatives there are technology
components therefore demonstrated competency managing technology projects
and/ or partnering with MIS groups is required.

Incumbent shall demonstrate:

--Personal commitment to project success;

--Comfort with ambiguity;

--Intellectual curiosity;

--A collaborative management style;

--Decision-making skills under pressure;

--Ability to manage change while maintaining high stakeholder satisfaction;

--Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences;

--Ability to gain stakeholder confidence to secure project resources;

--Ability to foresee risks within and beyond the project and effectively
mitigate them;

--Ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget using project
management methodologies;

--Ability to understand business goals and tailor projects to achieve
business outcomes.

Thanks & Regards,

*Rakesh N*

*Acubahn Inc.,*

*2000 Town Center , Suite 1900, *

*Southfield, MI 48075*

*Phone               : 248-233-0654*

*Email                 **:* rak...@acubahn.com <dee...@acubahn.com>,

*Fax                     : *248-274-1044

http://www.acubahn.com/