Hello Partners,

Trust you are doing well,

I have an immediate need for following position with our Client in* PA* . I
would appreciate if you could please let me know if you have any suitable
consultants. Please send me their resume, rate and contact information
ASAP. Thanks!

Please share me resumes at *rak...@acubahn.com <rak...@acubahn.com>*

*Senior Java Developer*

*Pittsburgh PA  *

*Short term Contract *

*GC/USC *

If H1 then person must have solid US Experience and Communicate 10 / 10----
NO Fake profiles

*10 + Years resumes only.*

We are looking for a Java expert to provide guidance on configuration and
troubleshooting/war room work.  We are upgrading to a new version, so it’s
a short-term need to support the upgrade

·         Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements;
envisioning system features and functionality

·         Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet
applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout
development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets;
completing programming using languages and software products; designing and
conducting tests

·         Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and
disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives

·         Integrates applications by designing database architecture and
server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network
systems, search engines, and information servers

·         Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools

·         Completes applications development by coordinating requirements,
schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting
development and production problems across multiple environments and
operating platforms

·         Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools

·         Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet
technologies and software products; participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations

·         Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments

• jsp

• Weblogic

• Subversion