Dear Partner,

Urgent Need for *Salesforce Integration Consultant in San Diego, CA.*
Candidates should
have strong communication skills. We can Arrange a phone interview
Immediately.

Below is the complete details. Please send me resume along with the rates
ASAP.

*Position Title : Salesforce Integration Consultant*

*Locations: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Skills : *

   - Around  4+ years of experience in Salesforce, including Integration
   experience.
   - Skills - Salesforce Integration.
   - Experience in Integrating Salesforce with Silverpop.
   - Integrate the different system with SFDC using web-services.
   - Develops visual force pages, apex class, batches and REST/SOAP
   web-services.
   - Code base/Objects movement between Sandboxes/Production.
   - Updates the technical documents.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Santosh Pillai (SAM)*
*SourceChip, Inc*
*Email: santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net <santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net>*
*Direct: 732-917-4881 | Fax: 914-462-3343 *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net>*
*A Minority Certified and Women Owned Certified Enterprise, (MBE & WBE)*
*The information in this message may be privileged, intended only for the
use of the named recipient. If you received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy the original and
any copies. Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended
and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.*