*Hi,*

*Please check the JD and let me know if you have any candidates available. *

*Role         :*
*UI Developer Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : 6-12+ months   *

*Interview: online javascript test, Phone, then onsite*

* Notes:*  This group is working on a new “ Secret” project and the manager
is building out a new team. Basically Comcast was just allowed by the
government to get into the mobile phone market.   The manager needs to hire
8 Front end / Javascript developers.   Now these would be long term
contract’s but ideally sometime from 6 to 12 months she will want to
convert some of the people to full time employee’s of Comcast

The interview process is I give a candidate an online javascript test.  If
they pass, then we submit.  Phone  interview and then Onsite

*Job description  *

*Responsibilities include: *

Our client is building a new team to support a new product they are
building and currently have a need to hire 6 to 8 Developers.

• Validate UI/UX specifications from a technical perspective and
participate in requirements analysis, development of timelines and project
plans.

• Use project planning and issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira) within an agile
development methodology.

• Develop software using AngularJS, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, Ruby, GITHUB,
to build and integrate public facing websites and web services.

• Commit software code using Git for peer review daily.

• Create and execute software tests at several levels (unit, integration,
etc.)

• Deploy, monitor, and support software releases during iterative
development cycles.

• Ensure we meet a high bar for user experience, software performance and
quality, and continually raise this bar.

*Required Experience & Skills*

¿ Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, with
4+ years of directly relevant experience required.

¿ Professional experience in web application development with a thorough
understanding of web-related technologies and software development
techniques.

¿ Minimum of 3years of experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script, and
AngularJS.

¿ Strong experience (2+years) developing in AngularJS framework

¿ Solid knowledge of internet browsers and website usability.

¿ Strong organizational and problem solving abilities

¿ Strong verbal and written communication skills

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: 4692098270*