!!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!

Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

JobTitle    : Java Developer
Location   : Chicago,IL
Duration  : 6+ Month Contract
Rate          : Open

Job Description:
Seeking Java developer with the following skills and experience:
Proficient in writing client/server applications using Java servlet
technology
Proficient in data retrieval and data parsing which follows defined message
specifications. Experience with Tibco or other data delivery system a plus
Proficient in Oracle database SQL. Stored procedures and triggers a plus.
Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to make
modifications to them.
Ability to work independently.

Additional Skills:
Maven