*!!! Very Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!*

Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title : Java Developer
Location : Chicago,IL
Duration : 6+ Month Contract

Job Description:
*5-7 years of industry experience
5+ years of industry/school programming experience in Java
Good written and communication skills
SDLC knowledge and preferably experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM,
Iterative)
Experience with relational databases and associated tools technologies (SQL,
JDBC etc)
Deep understanding of Java, Web Technologies & Markup languages - HTML, Java
Script, XML
Ability to code in Java
Familiarity with UNIX - Linux or Solaris; Shell programming
Strong Object Oriented Design and Programming experience  *

Skills:
Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience

*JSP  Yes  5  Expert 9-10  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years  *

*Java  Yes  5  Expert 9-10  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years  *

*JavaScript  No  2  Novice 3-4  Within 1 Year  4 - 6 Years*

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 289