*HI

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **na...@tammina.com** only.*

* *

*Role no :  SAP GTS  (Functional) *

*Location : Austin,TX *

*Duration : 3+ months**  ( Positions 2) *

*GTS **role.*

*Skill Requirements:*

Provide SAP GTS Configuration services

Provide GTS technical set up activities, including but not limited to
interpreting business requirements into GTS configurations from
blue-printing, functionality testing, regression testing, performance
testing & tuning as necessary, documentation, training to HP IT and
consultation.  Consultant will work under the direction of an HP resource,
and must adhere to HP process and projects methodology, and provide timely
deliverables and status.

*In addition:*

-Analyze detailed business requirements (BRDs and other documents as
appropriate.

-Participate in capability design sessions as well as in the development of
technical specifications for GTS configuration.

- Perform unit, integration and all scheduled testing events to confirm
requirements have been met.

-Assist in User Acceptance testing.

-Complete documentation required by HPME (HP Methodology Enhanced) as well
as other Program related documentation.

- Support project implementation and warranty activities as required

*Key Deliverables:*

·         Detail revised Use Case definitions in conjunction with the biz

·         Update to Caliber of business requirement

·         Delivery of Design Documentation (Performance, Application,
Technical)

·         Presentation of design

·         Revised Effort estimates once design is complete

·         Delivery of SAP configurations and code per the design
specifications

·         Define Detail Unit & System Integration test scenarios/cases and
definition of test data in HP Quality Center

·         Execution of Unit and System Integration testing

·         Engage with project teams to determine what test cases to build
for automated regression testing

·         Move of application changes to the production environment

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*NANCY WILLS*

*TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC*

*11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200*

*Reston|VA 20191*

*Phone: 703-463-9761|Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Email:na...@tammina.com <email%3ana...@tammina.com>|*

*http://www.tammina.com*

* *

* *

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*