Hi Friends,

Minneapolis, MN.
The term is 2 months.
Phone hire.

need for a BizTalk 2009 resource.  I am looking for the following
qualifications:
Please have your candidate provide an overview of their BizTalk 2009
experience that meet the qualifications above.
1.     BizTalk 2009 experience
2.     BizTalk 2009 Exception Management experience
3.     BizTalk 2009 BAM Experience
4.     BizTalk 2009 experience using a web service

The above qualifications are MUST have's. If your candidate does not meet
these qualifications, please do not send a resume for review.
A very brief overview of the need we have is to pick up a file using a web
service from an external partner, process the file using BizTalk, and
sending the data on for further processing.  In addition to this we will
also be sending a file to the partner using BizTalk as well (a total of 2
BizTalk processes).

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*

*Reply - pa...@everestcom <pa...@everestcom.com>.com*

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kumar/1b/75b/13a>