Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *PeopleSoft Benefits 9.0
developer position in Columbus, OH. This is a 4-6 months contract position*.
I would appreciate if you could send me your updated word format resume
along with best contact details ASAP.

*Here are the requirement details:*

*Position             : PeopleSoft Benefits 9.0 developer*

*Location            : Columbus, OH*

*Duration           : 4 months***

*Expert in PeopleSoft Benefits Administration functionality and experience
in version 9.0** *

   - Must have experience in Benefits enrollment process, especially
   deferred compensation enrollment.
   - Must have experience in setting up stock incentive plans as part of
   enrollment.
   - Must have functional knowledge of benefits plan setup schemes via
   experiences on multiple benefits implementation projects in multiple
   environments.
   - Should be able to demonstrate experience in leading functional reviews
   with business area
   - Should have experience and have been responsible for documenting system
   design documentation from requirement sessions
   - Should have experience in the different phases of the software
   development lifecycle
   - Should be able to demonstrate understanding of different test cycles
   and tying business requirements to test results

Thanks/Regards,

*SAMEER*,
*Xpert**Tech Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email:*sam...@xperttech.com*

Ph# 781-399-4354 | Fax # 781 207 0709 | www.xperttech.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sameer-maharana/9/1b/b5a>

* *

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.

P Please consider the environment - do you really need