Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have a opening for Network Backup Engineer, Please do reply me ASAP.

 6 month contract in NE
Backup Engineer
Rate is 40/Hr

We are seeking an  *Engineer with strong Symantec/Veritas Netbackup
experience*.  You will be responsible for the installation, administration,
troubleshooting and upgrading of a large multi-site Netbackup environment
running on Unix and Windows servers.  You will provide support backup in an
enterprise environment.  Install and configure NetBackup software on
clients, media and master servers.  Manage physical and virtual library
systems, setup backup policies and troubleshoot SAN and network issues.  You
will be working with project teams doing data center consilidation including
the relocation of systems from remote locations to go forward sites.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

* Minimum of 4 years of experience with Symantec/Veritas Netbackup (version
4.5, 5.1 and 6.x), including IP-based and SAN-based backups, SSO, vaulting,
encryption, replication, tape pipelining, and duplication.
* Backup and recovery experience in and enterprise environment with Linux,
UNIX (Solaris/AIX) and Windows.
* Experience configuring fiber channel tape and disk environments consisting
of IBM tape libraries, SUN/STK tape devices, and EMC EDL disk subsystems.
* Previous experience with NDMP, Netbackup VBR, and NOM useful.
* Understanding of IP networking including routing and firewall rule.
* Independent problem-solving, self-direction.
* On-call off hours call rotation required!

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)