Hi Folks,

I do have urgent need of Data Modeler at WI, Please let me know if you have
anyone with you.

*Job Description**:*

*Job Title:* Data Modeler
*Work Location:* US-WI-
*Job Length:* 3.0

# of years of experience with Data Modeling:

# of years of experience with Logical Data Model:

   - *Develop the enterprise conceptual data model, the logical data model
   representing project data requirements (including data definitions) and for
   custom solutions, also develop the project physical data model. *
   - *Ensure integration of the project logical data model into the
   enterprise conceptual data model. *
   - *Ensure that physical models align with the logical data model. *
   - *Work with the technical architects and application designers to
   understand the data requirements fully and to design the data models across
   the applications.*

   --
   Thanks & Regards,
   Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)