Hello,
I am preesenting you our bench consultants. Please call me at 510-371-8370
or email me the requirement at recrui...@prospanceinc.com.
  skill name current location   Peoplesoft CRM Anil CA  SAP fico Sr.
Ram CA  SAP
HCM Bhaskar Houston, TX  SAP APO Sweta CA  SAP EP Praveen Florida  SAP MM/SD
Samir Austin, TX  SAP ABAP with workflow Krishi ST louis , MO  SAP
ABAP/CRM/EDI Balaji CA  Sr. SAP ABAP/Hr/APO Naranaya
 SAP SRM/ ABAP Siva CA  SAP ABAP/APO Kuman manne CA  SAP Real Estate
Jagganath Houston, TX  SAP XI/PI SOA Sahay indianapolis  SAP BI Roonie CA  SAP
BI Kelly CA

--
Regards,
Jaz