*We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirement.  Please take a look at
the job description and let me know if you have any consultants that might
be good fit for this Job Opportunity.* *Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to
so...@rddatasolutions.com*

**

**

**

**

**

**

**

*SAP Business Analyst / New York, NY / 9-12 months / Rate: All inclusive /
Need Locals *

Our client is looking to hire 15-20 consultants over the next 8 weeks.
Please give me a  call or let me know a time that would be good for you to
discuss further.

SAP SD and FI/CO Functional Analysts:

·         Strong SAP Functional Analysis skills- ability to analyze gap in
legacy system to SAP template or SAP old version to SAP new version
(Upgrade).

·         Must have strong communication skills and ability to work with
business users to gather, analyze and document requirements related to SAP
functionality.

·         Must have functional SAP skills and the ability to navigate
through SAP tables transaction codes.

·         IMPORTANT:  Must have prior experience with functional spec
development for data migration/conversion projects.  Must have enough SAP
experience to know what objects need to be migrated, and can work with the
user group to gather requirements for conversions.

·         Consultants local to the NY/NJ area would be given preference.
However we will not rule out candidates that are sincere about relocation
to the NJ/NY area.

20+ roles to fill in the next 8 weeks. Interviews starting this month. Need
Analysts with great communication skills. This is not a heavy configuration
role.

Need to understand SD and/or FICO only. Need locals or those relocating for
these positions.

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Sonia*

Business Development Manager | RD Data Solutions LLC

Phone: 630-281-2570 | eFax: 1-214-594-9080

*www.rddatasolutions.com* <http://www.rddatasolutions.com/> | Email: *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>