*When you send me Candidates please write in their years of experience with
the below Must Have skills required. *

** **

*Must Have:*

*                                Core Java: Years of experience needed*

*                                JSP/Servlets: Years of experience needed*

*                                RDBMS/SQL: Years of experience needed*

*                Strong Plus:*

*                                RAD tools: Years of experience needed*

** **

** **

** **

Term ( Full / Contract / Contract to Hire) : Six Month Contract****

** **

Time Frame: ASAP****

** **

Will hire off of a phone interview.****

** **

==== Customer Description ====****

** **

Position Description: ****

** **

Looking for a mid level Java developer to come in and help with the company
effort to go to a new coding system for insurance claims.  They will be
stripping out pre-identified hard code. They will be working ****

with calling Stored Procedures by taking information from cobal and
converting into Java. Their framework is similar to Struts but is a home
grown version. 6 month contract that could possibly go longer. ****

** **

==== End customer description ====****

** **

Project Information: ****

Health Care Provider Internet Portal****

suite of applications written up to 12 years ago****

Homegrown frameworks****

DB2 database****

** **

ICD10 - No more hard-coded diagnosis codes****

This contractor will strip out hard coding and replace it with calls into
COBOL.****

** **

Strong JEE Skills****

Develop in RAD, running in WebSphere****

** **

** **

Technologies & Tools:  ****

*                Must Have:*

*                                Core Java*

*                                JSP/Servlets*

*                                RDBMS/SQL*

*                Strong Plus:*

*                                RAD tools*

                ****

                ****

Soft Skills Needed: ****

Strong communication skills with technical team****

Works independently****

heads-down coding****

** **

Development Methodology:****

Mostly waterwall****

** **

Team Dynamics:****

This person will be working independent of other teams****

300-400 developes total****

** **

Notes: ****

H1 Visa holder are OK provided they have good communication skills and at
least six months left on their visa.****

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*

*Bajireddy,*

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS INC.,*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,Dayton, NJ 08810 *

*Ph: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | Fax: (732) 438-6973*

*Email: r...@nihaki.com l GMail : baji.nih...@gmail.com*

** **

*www.nihaki.com* / MWBE & SBA certified Company.****

*For open positions please visit www.nihaki.com/careers.asp Note: Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from the mailing list
*

** **

** **

--