Greetings!!
Warm regards to you.
We have an immediate job opening with our direct client. Kindly send
me the resume along with contact information.

Title: Drupal Developer

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 6+Months

Job Description: -

• High working knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Drupal CMS

• Module development / customization

• Taxonomy as it relates to the creation of dynamic content

• Experienced with internal workings of Drupal core, e.g., actions,
triggers, how pages are constructed/cached, etc.

• Experienced in deploying a Drupal project across multiple
environments, i.e., development, staging, production, etc.

• Experience researching needs to determine if user-contributed module
existing contributed modules can fulfill solution requirements a plus

• Working with Drupal calendar module and integration with other
calendars such as Google

• Knowledge / experience working with mobilization tools (e.g., Mobile
Tools module)

• Experience migrating content to Drupal a plus

Required Skills:-

5+yrs of experience in Design of Drupal-based community environments

5+yrs of experience in MySQL, AJAX, Drupal

5+yrs of experience with Experience with Drupal API developer and
module developer

5+yrs of experience in Familiarity and working knowledge of Drupal
software development process and Drupal-based project scoping  and
analysis

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com