Follow-up Comment #10, sr #111076 (group administration):

Markus: 1) to follow up on Ineiev's replies, apparently no one was
actually tending to the octave-bug-tracker mailing list queue. The
current owner is list-ow...@octave.org and moderator is
list-modera...@octave.org.

If you want the "volunteer moderators" Ineiev spoke of to handle the
list, it's no problem, and I can set it up. Your addresses can stay in
the configuration (though apparently no one is actually reading them).
Please let us know here.

(Aside: the "volunteer moderators" are Ineiev, Bob Proulx, and myself.
We handle many (non)gnu lists in a semi-batch fashion. More volunteers
would be welcome.)

2) Timing: I've found that it often takes 20-30 minutes for a bug
message to get from submission to distribution on a bug-whate...@gnu.org
list. I don't know where the delay is. It's frustrating.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111076>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/