Follow-up Comment #13, sr #111076 (group administration):

Hi Markus - listhelper is already included as a moderator for help-octave,
octave-buildbot, octave-dso-general (could be removed? seems unused), and
octave-maintainers. It looks to me like it is only tracker lists
(octave-bug-tracker, octave-patch-tracker, octave-task-tracker) where it is
not included; someone must have explicitly removed it, likely not realizing
the implications, since it's included by default.

Meanwhile, I noticed there's a bunch of pending mail for the patch and task
trackers, too. I'll push the real messages through.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111076>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/