On 2024-07-18 12:32, anonymous wrote:
Date: Thu 18 Jul 2024 03:32:15 AM UTC By: Anonymous
When I try to create an account here, it accepts all my information but only returns a crash report about some internal variable not having a default
value.

This is beyond frustrating. All I want to do is submit a stupid bug report to one of the member projects, which is not possible any other way because of the ridiculous manner in which the project staff have locked out everything except direct messages through this platform. (I actually need to get into the inexplicably-separate pusczca server to contact the guy, but _that_ server is so messed up that you literally can't contact anyone to say so; so I tried to make an account here on the slim chance that direct messages will propagate
amongst the different servers.  Fat lot of good that did me.)

To Bob: I mentioned many months ago that some SQL errors (including but maybe not limited to STRICT_TRANS_TABLES being on by default) would happen because of the newer version of MariaDB, which I tested based on Savane 3.12 and MariaDB 10.11. I was unable to fix those at the time. Then I forgot to remind you of it when the migration happened.

db_query: SQL query error in [ INSERT INTO `user` (`user_name`, `user_pw`, `status`, `realname`, `email`, `add_date`, `confirm_hash`) VALUES ('jingbot', '$y$salt$blob', 'P', 'jingbot', 'fakeemail@jing.rocks', 1721274927, 'deadbeef')] <i>Field 'people_resume' doesn't have a default value</i>

A temporary workaround would to to disable STRICT_TRANS_TABLES globally.

(I don't quite understand what the requester meant by "direct messages" and "propagate amongst the different servers".)

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/