Previously there was on project for the code and one project for the
documentation.

I have merged them both into one file.

I have also addressed the lack of copyright statements in the files
dlisp/*.el

The latest version of the tarball is java-training-wheels-2.3.tar.gz

--
Sincerely and kindest regards, Davin.
Davin Pearson    http://davin.50webs.com