Hello

Okay, I'm really new to this whole world so sorry if I do it wrong or
whatever.

I'm trying to broadcast a radio to a shoutcast server, so I've done a .liq
script which ends with the following :

output.shoutcast.mp3(host = "localhost", port = 8000, password =
"[mypassword]", url = "[myurl]", description = "my description", bitrate =
192, genre = "Rock", radio)

But all I get when I try to launch this, is :
Line 28, char 201 before ")": Unbound symbol output.shoutcast.mp3!

I'm using a (modified) Gentoo, and got a Gentoo version : I get the problem
both with the svn, and with the old ebuild list found on sourceforge (the
one from november 2007).

I think I understand that for some reason, my liquidsoap version does not
support output.shoutcast.mp3 - but why and what should I do to get that
support ?

Thanks.