Thanks for your answer, things are more clear now :)

Then if you need a really low latency, try using jack... or at worse
the very experimental RTP.

About the delay, I see I was not clear in my post, I wanted to make it short: we shoutcast competition matches and we have TV servers to see these matches, but they are two different streams. The problem is that the rules want the TV servers have a delay of 90s to prevent cheats, and the shoutcaster have only a few seconds of delay because he is connected directly on the server match. The listeners need to pause the audio stream for 80s to synchronize with the TV. We would like to reduce the delay for the listeners, so we need to increase the delay for the live session. I thought delay() was the right command but I guess I didn't read the docs carefully. Thanks for your explanation.
But feel free to implement it if you don't know what to do one day :)

And, I will try what you say about switch, things always seem obvious after read it.

I have already said too much in that mail, so I'll only be very short
about that one: you'll find out that normalize() sometimes saturates.
(Hint: Sam, fix it!) Eventually, you might want to ask me how to use
replaygain with liquidsoap, I've found that it is a much better
solution when possible.

Hmm, I think it is a good option, I will certainly annoy you with it later :)

Thanks again for your precious help.