Hi,

Just a small response here. I played around with this, and got it going
with:

def send_meta(m) =
  ignore(http.get("http://xtradio.org/API/playlist.php?artist="; ^
m["artist"] ^ "&title=" ^ m["title"] ^ ""))
end

radio = on_metadata(send_meta, radio)

Cheers and thank you for the previous snippet.

Best regards,
        *Ákos Veres*

http://akos.me - A little about me.