I was just going to ask the same question ;)

*Von:* Akos Veres [mailto:ve...@akos.me]
*Gesendet:* Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012 13:52
*An:* Alexander Dal Farra
*Cc:* Samuel Mimram; savonet-users
*Betreff:* Re: [Savonet-users] liquidsoap metadata to form push

The only issue here is the way Liquidsoap sends the text, it's not URL
encoded, so once an Artist has a space in it's name ex. "Tune Brothers" the
whole thing falls apart. Is there a way to URL encoder the string sent out?

Best regards,
        *Ákos Veres*

http://akos.me - A little about me.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Alexander Dal Farra <