[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Michael A. Davis wrote:
>> Isn't she missing the point? It is not the source code that is the
>> problem -- it is the developer.
>
> Well ofcause you can improve the quality of your code by
> educating your developers, but you cannot avoid doing code review.
>     Developers are lazy and they will commit errors.

More to the point, they are human, and even developers that are not lazy
will occasionally make mistakes.  Simply finding a committed programmer who
understands security will not produce a secure product.

Alun.
~~~~
--
Texas Imperial Software   | Find us at http://www.wftpd.com or email
1602 Harvest Moon Place   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]