On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
Just a quick note, for those coming into DC for AppSec DC, rumor has it
that a social gathering is brewing for Thurs PM. Let's hope so as I'd
love to put faces with names! :) If I hear details, I'll be sure to pass
along (feel free to ping me or reply with the 411)

Well, I got a few responses to my note about meeting up there (although I doubt I'd ever use the word "tweetup" except in the context of saying I wouldn't use it...). :-)

In any case, I'm not sure of the lay of the land at the conference site, but I'm betting there's a bar in or near the site. Let's plan on meeting up there immediately following the day's sessions on Thursday. As soon as I can pinpoint the actual bar name/location, I'll post it here.

Hope to see some SC-L folks there.

Cheers,

Ken

-----